The Latest Generation in European and American Oak Timber Floors
Astoria Floors imports the very best quality from around the world for our oak flooring. Melbourne business owners and homeowners alike agree that the quality of our well engineered oak flooring is unsurpassed by our competition. Using advanced stay flat technology designed for optimum resilience on the top layer of your flooring, we can guarantee your installation will stay in premium condition for a lifetime.
Not only does parquetry or wide oak flooring look stunning and timeless in any décor, but its efficient production means a far less negative impact on the environment. We make sure our European and American oak flooring is cut to exact standards, to ensure longevity and durability.
Apart from our stunning range of American and European oak flooring, exotic timbers are our speciality, and we can successfully install any type of floorboards in your home or office. Offering four different shades, you are sure to find the right colour to match your interiors. For the best oak floors in Melbourne, come to us for a flawless installation.
We can install over any flat and sound subfloor, including concrete, plywood, particle board and timber flooring, and don’t need to apply any acclimatising, sanding or finishing to provide a flawless result.
It is exciting to be able to offer a product that is less expensive, more durable, superior in design and engineering, and is better for the environment. Aliganza oak flooring is such a product and we guarantee that your installation will stay in premium condition for a lifetime.
- Polish – 7 coats of German polyurethane that is low-emission, non-toxic, sturdy, and non-yellowing.
- Glue – Low emission glue that is safe for humans and animals; ensuring boards do not warp or delaminate.
- Exact Layer Thickness – Ensures floor stability and increases the sanding capabilities of the oak in the future.
- Moisture Control & Seasoning – Essential for stability and shrinkage resistance over time.
- Precise Matching – Vital for high quality, effortless installation and uniform appearance.
- Stay Flat Lamination – To resist cupping and warping – allows for the timber to be used more sustainably.
- Face Grading – Hand selected wearing or “walk-on” boards for the highest quality appearance and eliminates the risk of ugly oak boards.
- Scientifically Density Tested – Essential for production of the highest quality oak floors.
- Flexible Options – Pre-finished or raw, engineered or solid, and many other choices
For stylish and timeless wide oak flooring in your Melbourne property, contact the experts at Astoria Floors today. Call us on 1300 724 777 or request a quote by clicking here. Or if you are working on a larger scale project check out our wholesale oak flooring prices.