When it comes to the highest quality timber floor sanding, Melbourne residents can confidently trust the expert team at Astoria Floors. Our professional services are available for new flooring installations or repairs, and come with our 12-month workmanship guarantee.
Our timber floor sanding process involves working on each surface a minimum of five times, and includes:
- Course floor sanding to ensure the floor is level
- Medium sanding to ensure the floor colour is as even as possible
- Fine sanding to ensure smoothness of the grain and putty fillings
How our sanding and polishing works
Our timber floor sanding practices incorporate new and improved techniques:
- We inspect the floor area to be sanded, and discuss with you the specific needs and expected outcomes for your floor
- Fill nail holes and putty
- Punch nail holes as required
- Vacuum the entire area to remove dust and dirt particles
- Apply the first coat of polyurethane
- Inspect the floor for the quality of putty filling
- Apply the next two coatings, lightly sanding and vacuuming between coats
- We utilise the best and latest technology and products, including German dustless machines and polyurethane and non-shrinkable wood fillers
If you want to make sure your floors look and stay looking brand new, enlist the help of Astoria Floors. Contact us today by calling 1300 724 777, or request a quote here.